“Discover Lost Locations where ambient field recordings meet deep electronica.
Australian Producer Simon Mann delivers three deep electronic contortions influenced by the sounds of his favorite locations. Lush soundscapes interlaced with haunting strings creates the Valley. Ambient textures woven delicately with analogue howls stir from the Rainforest. Intricate percussion and floating pads melded into deep bass driven house music moves you through the City.”
“With Gedanken, Martin Schmitz comes up with two pre-Corona DIY analog jams in DJ friendly extra length. The days and nights will come, when we see each other again, going to clubs or restaurants and having a good time together. But in the meantime, we better keep the distance and act responsibly to flatten the curve.
If you like the music, feel free to download the EP for free and play it loud at home, in your live stream or the next skype party. But if you want to spend some extra cash on the music, we will forward every single Euro to the United Nations Refugee Agency – and double that amount!”
1. The Sinister Never Deceives 04:01
2. Dutch Polder Techno 05:53
3. Vamparch 05:49
4. Your Life Goals Are Slowly Slipping Away 04:33
5. Color Techno For You and Me 05:33
6. We Shampoo Your Dreams 04:09
7. Arcade Breeze (Living in the Rain) 05:08
8. Dune is a Great Movie No Matter What People Say 04:38
9. Buying ZIPdisks in Memphis 03:56
10. Where You Want to Go 05:52
11. In the Dominion of Melchezedik 06:05
12. Acing the Test 04:18