“Selected Works is an album comprised of recordings from the Spheruleus discography to celebrate five years since the project began. It cross sections the full range of sounds typical to Spheruleus from wistful lo-fi folk through to modern classical drone.”
“A Requiem for the Fucked Up Beat
We are ending the project to begin a new one.
This record is a parting gift.
A compilation album of piano & ambient songs recorded from 2011 to 2016.
It is free or you can pay if you wish.
Thanks to everyone for listening for the past six years & enjoy the record.
Now Go to Sleep”
»No breathless summer night sky reaches so far into eternity, no lake, when the mists lighten, mirrors such stillness as that hour – when loneliness’s limits are effaced and the eyes become transparent and the voices become simple as winds and there is nothing more to hide. How can I now be afraid? I shall never lose you.« – Karin Boye
Num. Artist – Title [Release]
1. Alderaan – Permanence [WHITEROSE06]
2. Bebhionn Laboratory – Zimmer126.1 – Two Dimensional [ZIMMER126]
3. Roland M. Dill – How Do You Know You Are Not A Zombie [SNORK81]
4. Blazej Malinowski – Damage [minicromusic017]
5. The Silent Artist – Streets of Pain [COMPLEXX005]
6. Airplanemusic – Planet E02 [Tranz061]
7. Sophiite – Ejection [CREDO36]
8. Mattias Fridell – 33 Endocytosis (The Binary Mind Remix) [DECODER002]
9. Daniel Kane – A16 [PRTL001EP]
10. Digilog – Dark Place [TMP018D]
11. Martu – Parabolic [SIMC0004]
12. Plural – From the Sky She Fell [SS1]
13. Mikael Jonasson – CX [CREDO40]
14. Nooncat – 5.2 [1838R05]
“Finally, Floating Machine (aka 50% of Code Therapy) delivers his debut EP Convergence on Digital Diamonds. This trippy release is packed with three original tracks, deep and hypnotic as we love it, plus a rolling and progressive remix of Luis M’s track ‘Interferenz’.”